Hand & Paw Project™, Assisting Animal Shelters and Rescue Groups Worldwide
Here is a wonderful opportunity for Shelters or Rescues to get involved!
The Hand & Paw Project™ line of leashes, collars and Unisex Bracelet’s are available in fine Leather or Vegan Friendly Cork and Rubber and are adorned with the Hand and Paw symbol.
They make very special gifts!
These unique “Wearable Works of Art For You and Your Fur Friends”™, was designed to capture the unique relationship we humans share with our beloved animals.
Shelters and Rescues are offered an unique opportunity to raise funds to assist in daily operations.
For a minimum purchase of $350.00 USD, you can have a selection of bracelets and a merchandising stand that will take up a very small footprint.
- Minimum purchase 12 bracelets
- Includes merchandising stand
- Profit from sales will assist you with your monthly day to day operations
Shelters and Rescues We Have Donated To :
- Abandoned Angels Cocker Spaniel Rescue Inc.
- Broken Promises Rescue
- From The Heart Rescue
- German Shepherd Rescue, Scotland
- Soi Dog Foundation – Thailand
- Tails of the Misunderstood Canine Rescue
- Wild Arc
- Edmonton Humane Society
- Breeder Rescue
- Josh’s Critters
- Adam’s County Humane Society